Get back to work stripes, if I catch you goldbricking again, its curtains for you.
Sincerely,
Dan [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Printable View
Get back to work stripes, if I catch you goldbricking again, its curtains for you.
Sincerely,
Dan [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
They also told today that you have to have a license for 2 years before you can ride without a helmet. As much as I hate Winslow, Ben put him down saying he only rides his bike for leisure, yet he was riding the fastest bike allowed on the road with no helmet.
[/ QUOTE ]
Yes he was on a crotchrocket, but apparently he wasn't going uber fast at the time, but instead within the speed limit. He wasn't being too big of a dummy, trying to jump speed bumps, curbs, etc at least.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] I do it between calls. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
lol Very true. He could've popped a wheelie in the parkin lot doin 60mph in front of video cameras. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
ridding without a license is stupid but to say someone deserves what they got for that is overboard.
Agreed. If he had got shot while holdin up a business, then I'd agree he deserved it.
If he had been ridding while intoxicated then he would have deserved it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Does this not sound like the spoiled kid who refused to listen.
I am a big boy. I know you care but it is my decision.
Oh well hopefully a lesson learned and maybe taught. And since he was so lucky this time.
Maybe an advocate why you should wear a helmet. On a motorcycle or atv.
really no worse than people who refuse to wear a seatbelt
Wouldn't know about that i wear mine. Better safe than sorry. My view is start it, click it. Seat belt or motorcycle helmet or on the atv.